Hi guys, today, I would tell you about an obsession that I have since many years ago. I don't like when I am going to sit down in a chair, that this have something hanging in their back, just like when you put a bag of bread or shopping bag in any chair in your home after returning to buy something. I hate when I feel the handle of the bag in my back, I think that it's very annoying and uncomfortable, it don't care if the bag is full or empty. So every time that I see a chair with something hanging in their back, I just sit on another chair or I take the bag and I put it down in another place, it doesn't matter to me if I am in another house as a guest. I can't remember when I started to do this, but I have years avoiding chairs with bags. I think that I don't have many obsessions, this one is something that happens to me very infrequently. So I don´t know what more can i say about this topic, if I have any other obsession, i just didn´t noticed yet. XD

Wow Álvaro, that is a really strange obsession... i think you should treat you.
ReplyDeleteI send you my strength
Waah, that's strange haha, but make sense :))!
ReplyDeletethis is so specific i love it
ReplyDeleteyour obsession is so interesting hahaha
ReplyDelete