Thursday, 11 May 2017

My future job

Hi guys, in this ocassion, i would talk of a job that i always wanted to have, since i was a kid. I like to travel, its my favourite thing to do in all my life, so, I want to work as an archeologist. I think that an important part of their job consists in fieldwork, i feel rough it up for that. I have a lot of energy to do things like climbing, treaking, get dirty, walk for hours, so there aren't difficulties to me to work in any area. I can be without matters in snow, woods, deserts, and any other terrain. I don't like the office job, thats another reason I say that the archaeology field work its perfect for me. Also I don't have any problem to go travelling for months or years, I can be out of my country o city for a long time. The only reward that I expected from this job, its the fact of travel around the world, meet another cultures, the money its doesn't really matter to me, i can be happy without a lot of them, just having the necessary to live. This are the reasons why i want to be an archaeologist. I hope to be a great adventurer someday. :D


Resultado de imagen para archaeologist

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to be an archaeologist for the same reasons haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you'll be an amazing archaeologist, and in your fieldwork remember always wear your super fashion archaeologist hat.

    ReplyDelete