Thursday, 18 May 2017

About postgraduate studies

Hi guys, today, I’m going to say what are my plans about my postgraduate studies in the future, Since I decided to study archaeology, I wanted to go deep in that discipline, as long as I can. So I would like to do a magister in archaeology to reach that. If I can have the opportunity, I will do the magister in another continent, just to have the chance to meet more visions about archaeology and professionals from other countries. Furthermore, to know the culture and archaeology sites of that places from my own eyes.

Then, after thinking that I am an expert in my profession, I may go to explore another areas of the social sciences. I like psychology as far as archaeology; in fact, it was my second election when I do the PSU to enter to a university. I still be interested to study something related with that, So, I would like to do a doctorate in psychology, after finished my archaeological studies. Like the magister in archaeology, I want to do the doctorate in another country, to complement my studies with people from far away.


Finally, with those two postgraduates, I will finish my objectives about professional studies that I have actually, but I wouldn’t refuse to continue studying if appears another career that I like later. :)





Resultado de imagen para psicologia

2 comments:

  1. i like your plans!i also like psychology, i wish you could make your dreams come true

    ReplyDelete
  2. in which time are you going to make you postgraduates? i mean, you would like to do only the postgraduates, or while working? OO:

    ReplyDelete