Thursday, 8 June 2017

Changes to my study program

First, I think that my university it’s amazing, so, I have to think a lot about this topic. I see the curriculum and I don’t find anything wrong, but I hear that the next year it may be changed, I don’t like the changes that may be done the next year, because Latin American history be transform into an universal history, centered in Europe. I say that five years it’s a good length of studies, but it would be nice that it would be four, like other universities. About faculty facilities, I think that the classroom of Facso (Faculty of social sciences) would be improved, because the lecture rooms are a lot better than Facso classrooms, they are bigger and comfortable in contrast. I also may build bigger dining rooms, because they are always full at launch time. And finally, I would like to have a new computer room, with more capacity to receive people, and more sophisticated, to not look like any other classroom. But I can’t say too much about infrastructure right now, because a lot of my university campus it’s in construction. About technology, I don’t have a lot of concern now, but I hear that the university has good laboratories, at least to work in my faculty. Finally I would make that the teachers use a method different as the usual, many times the students get boring in their classes, because there always the same, to explain and read slides, sometimes, using methods more dynamics and more entertaining, would make the class more interesting than usual, the use of more videos or music, watch movies or activities like games between students, they may make that they be more active and pay more attention in the classroom.




Resultado de imagen para campus juan gomez millas

4 comments:

  1. Please make a real place to eat in FACSO :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIGGER DINING ROOMS!
    And changes the teacher's method, yes, because WE GET BORED AND ANGRY WHEN THEY SEND US TO PICK UP RUBBISH (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yessss, we need more space, this faculty can't hold the number of people that are studying in all the careers

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post Alvaroski, I also think that the teachers needs new methods to teach because we get really bored in class

    ReplyDelete