Thursday, 22 June 2017

Final Blog

Before I started this in the university, I never make blogs for an English subject, i used to answer exams, make oral presentations and dialogues. I think that the use of blog it’s a very good way to learn English, because its feel more familiar and comfortable, It’s like when someone talks about his own life, it doesn’t feel like a common work to do to practice English, and the topics used to be very interesting and funny, so I like a lot the fact to made blogs to study English. I think that I still to need practice in conversations, just like dialogues, because when i have the opportunity to talk with an English speaker I feel very nervous. So I would like to practice with dialogues between my partners, to have a better English speak fluency. I always use a lot of English in my life. I play a lot of videogames in English, because I don’t like the Spanish dubbing, the same thing happens to me in movies or TV series; I prefer to hear the original audio. And talking about music, I think that the English music is better than the Spanish music, my favorite groups have their songs in English, like Maroon 5, Twenty One Pilots, and Metallica. And finally, I usually visit a lot of blogs in English, of any topic, like news, music, videogames, movies, sports. A lot of the original sources are in English, that’s the reason I read a lot of things in English. And that’s all, I am very glad to have the chance to practice English using blogs, it’s a very original form that I never used before, it was a nice experience, see you. :D



2 comments:

  1. We can keep practicing after the exam, just casually in any place, we would look like weird people, but its funny to do it sometimes XD
    See you bro :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i'm really glad you're so happy about the english blogs alvaroski, see you soon man!!

    ReplyDelete