Hi everyone, my name is Alvaro, this time I'm going to say what country I want to visit. Since I was a kid, I always want to go to Great Britain, I had seen many pictures of that country and I love the landscapes, also I like the many buildings that they have. I think that Great Britain have a very rich culture and many places to visit. Also I want to go to a concert there , see any artist or group that I like and how are the stages. I like to travel around the world, and Europe is the first continent that I want to go. I like all the countries, but Great Britain was my favorite, thats why I always have been interested in learn english. Finally, I would like to go to rural areas, to some forest, and meet the snow, because I never see it or touched it, and I would like to practice ski or snowboard, thats all. :)

Can I go with you someday? I would like to visit Scotland (Both countries are so close) Also, I would like to touch the snow, I´ve only seen it through a screen.
ReplyDeleteAlvaroo England is really great I hope that you go there someday!
ReplyDeletewow! i would like to visit that country too. I hope one day we could go together... 1313
ReplyDeletei know you like archaeology, so don't forget to go to the British Museum in londres!
ReplyDelete